Using Taskstream, DSU’s Assessment Management System
To log-in to Taskstream:
- Go to www.taskstream.com and locate the login boxes in the top left part of the screen. Enter your Dixie email into the left box and the password you use to enter your Dixie State email in the right box. Click the “Log In” button to the right.
- If you forget your Log-In information, or it is not working, click the blue “Forgot Login?” text and enter this same information in the bottom two boxes. Then click “Email Username & Password Reset” and you will receive an email that will enable you to reset your log-in information.
To input your data, you may refer to the following documents as a guide:
Taskstream Navigation Guide Videos
AMS workspace construction video
Basic AMS Navigation
Creating and Using Review Methods
Editing a workspace template
Editing and Existing Workspace
On demand Taskstream Training
Overall Taskstream Guide
Need more help using Taskstream?
- HELP FEATURE: Once you have logged on to Taskstream, locate the circled question mark and the word “Help” in the right corner of the screen, and click on it. You will be taken to a page with some useful documents to refer to when you have questions about how to use the software. In the upper right corner of that screen, click “View Help Topics as PDFs.”
- TASKSTREAM SUPPORT: Taskstream provides unlimited support, so feel free to contact them for additional training or assistance at any time. Call 1-800-311-5656 and press 2 for Support to speak with a Mentoring Services Associate, or contact Taskstream via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADDITIONAL HELP: Contact your Assessment Coordinator Lead and/or the Office of Academic Assessment.